Mini Celebration with Paul
Woke up as early as the usual Sat as am meeting paul & reb for my pre-celebration.
1045am at Lucky Chinatown for our karaoking session. I am as usual punctual and sad to learn that reb is down with HIGH fever due to her sleepless nights for the past week. We are the first few to witness the "open-shop" of K box. Wow those uncles and aunties are also as siao on as us. The server that serves us really rattle the drink list and I am too shocked and I ordered what Paul is drinking. When he steps out of the room, I burst out “What the fuck is he rattling?” He reminds me of the advertisement of the guy rattling the whole food list. That keeps me and paul laughing for awhile as I am in a happy mood or else I could have wanted to see his manager.
Room 20 and we change our lunch set to 2 drinks each instead.
Enjoying ourselves and I am so glad that the taste of songs are the same and naughty Paul wants to test me whether I know some old songs which I call them retro songs. I can sing and he precisely claps for me. I am also clapping for him as I think he sings well especially JJ song. We are 2 happy birds enjoying singing and clapping for each other.
In return I also dedicate some duet retro songs to scare him back and he is so spontaneously sing together with me.
How many songs did we sing? Is countless…and is been a long time that I K-song
Wanted to drag on to 3pm but decide to proceed for our lunch at 2pm. Feel like a princess having to choose where should I lunch.
Swensens lunch ~ I had DORY Sweet and he had Dory Spicy. Good service at Chinatown point. Am surprise that is such a crowd on a Sat noon maybe is a good point that there is the NEL line.
Try to call reb how is she but guess is the medicine effect that cause her to fall asleep. Enjoy a slow and enjoyable lunch. The noon breeze that sweep across my face and how I wish I am enjoying a beach tann with a hoegarden. Fantasying again
Guess what the dessert for the set lunch ~ is chocolate ice cream. Too cool to be true.
Paul thanks for the effort to have this mini celebration with me.
1045am at Lucky Chinatown for our karaoking session. I am as usual punctual and sad to learn that reb is down with HIGH fever due to her sleepless nights for the past week. We are the first few to witness the "open-shop" of K box. Wow those uncles and aunties are also as siao on as us. The server that serves us really rattle the drink list and I am too shocked and I ordered what Paul is drinking. When he steps out of the room, I burst out “What the fuck is he rattling?” He reminds me of the advertisement of the guy rattling the whole food list. That keeps me and paul laughing for awhile as I am in a happy mood or else I could have wanted to see his manager.
Room 20 and we change our lunch set to 2 drinks each instead.
Enjoying ourselves and I am so glad that the taste of songs are the same and naughty Paul wants to test me whether I know some old songs which I call them retro songs. I can sing and he precisely claps for me. I am also clapping for him as I think he sings well especially JJ song. We are 2 happy birds enjoying singing and clapping for each other.
In return I also dedicate some duet retro songs to scare him back and he is so spontaneously sing together with me.
How many songs did we sing? Is countless…and is been a long time that I K-song
Wanted to drag on to 3pm but decide to proceed for our lunch at 2pm. Feel like a princess having to choose where should I lunch.
Swensens lunch ~ I had DORY Sweet and he had Dory Spicy. Good service at Chinatown point. Am surprise that is such a crowd on a Sat noon maybe is a good point that there is the NEL line.
Try to call reb how is she but guess is the medicine effect that cause her to fall asleep. Enjoy a slow and enjoyable lunch. The noon breeze that sweep across my face and how I wish I am enjoying a beach tann with a hoegarden. Fantasying again
Guess what the dessert for the set lunch ~ is chocolate ice cream. Too cool to be true.
Paul thanks for the effort to have this mini celebration with me.
12 Comments:
At 8:54 PM,
Paul said…
No problem, Darling. I just hope u enjoyed it. It could have been more fun if Rebecca was around. Sadly she was not. I have told her abt the tenative gathering on e 12 Nov. She is ok with it. I think we test her this time, before u gals come to my house for the CDs. Do let me know if u can make it.
At 10:18 PM,
DARLing said…
Hope she rest well n recover soon :)
At 10:25 PM,
Paul said…
She sms me in the afternoon say she recovered liao. Can play badminton some more.
At 1:02 AM,
DARLing said…
Good that she recovered or else could hve to be worrying for her
Dont play play with fever
so scary
just learnt tat my friend's friend pass away due to fever
:****
At 9:00 PM,
Kazzzzzzz said…
?? .... Think my body throwing tantrums cos of lack of sleep.. sorry for making u guys worry... next outing I'll be there, fever a not. (^o^)
At 10:25 PM,
Paul said…
Darling: Is it the fren u were talking abt when we met on sat?
Rebecca: U better b there, otherwise u miss e goodies.
At 10:44 PM,
DARLing said…
reb ~ yes i am worried esp wen u sms paul earlier and then u never answer my call so thought u knock out after tat :P phew
so must take care oki.
paul~ ya is the friend tat am talking abt.
At 3:46 PM,
Kazzzzzzz said…
medicine plus lack of sleep make me KO most of the day... sorry for making you guys worry about me...
eh... yeah, i'll be there... or else UNCLE PAul will hantam me liao! Hahaha....
take care.. n darl jiejie, sentimental darl jiejie, promise me you'll take good care of yourself ok? hugzzzzzz
no hugz for uncle paul cos i shy.. hee....
At 10:18 PM,
Paul said…
Darling, dun bleaf Rebecca, she very daring 1.
At 11:51 PM,
DARLing said…
reb ~ thks for the hug. i love being hug
paul ~ how come u know. hmmm
At 1:10 PM,
Paul said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
At 1:12 PM,
Paul said…
Darling, cos I went out with her b4, so I knw her pattern. Haha.
Post a Comment
<< Home